This set of 12 notecards features works from local artists and showcases places and experiences found throughout our remarkable destination. In combination, the images tell the visual story of #yeahTHATgreenville and make the perfect, thoughtful gift for someone special in your life.
2. Main Street at Night, Vladimir Demidovich of Demidoart Studio, Oil on Canvas.
3. Heart of My City, Aaron Ingle, Oil on Canvas.
4. Untitled, Cat Boysen, Colored Pencil on Paper.
5. The Height of Beauty, Jennifer Mills, Acrylic & Oil on Canvas.
6. Sky Line, Vladimir Demidovich of Demidoart Studio, Oil on Canvas.
7. Saturday at the Market, Anna Rice, Acrylic Painting.
8. 200 Poinsett Bridge, Cecilia Ho of FELTastic Fashion, Wool Felting.
9. Dusk on the Reedy, Ed Cascone, Acrylic on Stretched Canvas.
10. Greenville POP, Joe Everson of Joe Everson Art, Acrylic on Canvas.
11. Table Rock Reservoir, Melissa Anderson, Oil on Canvas.
12. Greenville in Color, Megs (Megan Albert) of The Art of Megs, Acrylic on Canvas.
Notecards measure 4.25" (width) x 5.5" (height). Twelve (12) plain white envelopes are also included.
The interior of the notecards are blank. The back features a navy blue conversation bubble with "Yeah, THAT Greenville South Carolina" (in white and green text) within it above the VisitGreenvilleSC logo (in blue and green). Below that is the artist's name, title of work, medium used, and local city of where they currently live.
The entire set comes encased in clear plastic packaging.
Product Weight: 6 oz.